Donate


Subscribe to this Blog


YMCA Teen Task Force

Thursday

10/08/09: Put Your Game Face On


Once again, the pressure's on. We've been assigned to do a presentation at UC Berkeley for the Education Summit on October 11th. Our presentation is about how to actively engage youth in the decision making process. So far, Viviana, Ari, and I have been practicing and writing our own parts, but we've been pretty nervous. The presentation is going to last for about an hour and thirty minutes, so I hope that we'll stay within our time limit. Yes, I said within our time limit. We're pretty passionate about what we do, so naturally we have a lot of things to say...But, then we're going to have to memorize it. I think organizing our thoughts and making them concise is going to be the tough part. Well, we'll see how it goes, but I'm confident we'll nail it. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment