Donate


Subscribe to this Blog


YMCA Teen Task Force

Thursday

07/30/09: Back for More


What's that? He's really back!

I guess I just couldn't stay away. The power of the Teen Center has once again called to me, and I have returned. With summer approaching, I began to rekindle enthusiasm for this fantastic project. With the end of school came a freer schedule and fewer other commitments. I could think of no better way to spend my time than to continue my work with the Task Force.

Now four and a half months being gone wasn't that long. After all, I was part of the team for over a year. I think that I'll get the hang of it again pretty quickly. I feel that I can greatly contribute to the talented new team that I've heard so much about. I look forward to a hardworking, fun, and productive summer. Everyone keeps telling me that I am coming back at just the right time, and that it should be very interesting. I hope to capitalize on this situation and help to keep the project running strong.

Progress is a meal, and I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment