Donate


Subscribe to this Blog


YMCA Teen Task Force

Monday

08/03/09: The Other Side of the Table


To be interviewed I always…well not always… get nervous. When I get nervous I drag my words. My mouth gets real dry to where I’m dying for water. I get lost every few seconds.

But interviewing someone is way better then getting interviewed. The only thing I have to worry about is how to ask the questions, as in how to word what’s already written on paper. Other than that I learned that you try to notice different things – things like if the person gets nervous or how well they answer the questions or if they’re dressed right for the occasion.

But when I zone out – which is something that I’m not suppose to do – I think about what I did wrong in my interviews and what I should do differently the next time I’m getting interviewed.

So if you were to ask me which side of the table I’ll rather be on. I think that I’ll say hands down I’d like to be on the ‘giving the interview’ side. That’s way more fun. So in the future I’ll take that side.

No comments:

Post a Comment