Donate


Subscribe to this Blog


YMCA Teen Task Force

Wednesday

10/28/09: Green


Alright, check it out. On the 15th, I gave my final words to the Design Review Committee. We had been going back to DRC because there was a problem with our color choice - green. The members of the committee seemed to be dabbling with the shade of the green and why they didn’t like it, so this was my Hail Mary to persuade the dabblers. I was compelled to deliver this speech at the previous DRC meeting, because it was still a hot topic. However, I had to hold my tongue, as it probably wasn’t the appropriate time. This round was my chance.

Our green is a color I feel very strongly about and I wanted to let everyone know that it was just more than a color to us. As I was talking, I hoped that I would be able to get through to the members on the committee, so I tried my best to put all the emotions I had going through me out towards them. Well now that you know what it’s all about, why don’t you see it for yourself? Enjoy!

2 comments:

Antonia DeMichiel said...

You guys make me so proud! You know I'm lurking on this blog weekly from my dorm room :)

Anonymous said...

This is so great!

Post a Comment