Donate


Subscribe to this Blog


YMCA Teen Task Force

Wednesday

07/01/09: My Opinion Matters


Working for the Teen Task Force so far has been an amazing experience. The opportunity came about when my principal suggested that this job would suit my personality and felt I had a place here. After he explained to me the type of setting it was and all the doors that it would open for me, I was instantly interested. I think it’s great to be able to use my uniqueness and creativity to contribute to a project that will benefit my peers and me in the future. I enjoy every aspect of it, especially knowing that my opinion matters.

John is the first Teen Center Task Force member from B-Tech – Berkeley Technology Academy. Just what is B-Tech? Find out more about B-Tech here.

No comments:

Post a Comment